While this blog may sound like a shameless sales pitch, I genuinely believe in the benefits of OPC-3. As a business owner, I don’t like to shove products down my clients’ throats or coerce them into buying anything. However, I do believe in passing on the good word when I come across a product that actually works. And OPC-3 works.
I have experienced firsthand how Isotonix improves energy levels, blood vessel dilation, mood and stamina. So here’s a bit more information about those brightly-coloured supplement bottles you may have noticed behind the counter at Muscle Freedom.
What is OPC-3?
* Isotonix OPC-3 is a dietary supplement made from a combination of bilberry, grape seed, red wine and pine bark extracts, along with citrus extract flavonoids.
* These extracts contain antioxidant compounds called OPCs. OPCs have been shown to be 20 times more powerful than vitamin C and 50 times more powerful than vitamin E in neutralizing free radicals. The OPCs in OPC-3 are delivered in an isotonic solution, to improve absorption.
* Isotonix OPC-3 contains the only isotonic form of Pycnogenol in the world, a natural plant extract from the bark of the French maritime pine tree and the most potent bioflavonoid.
Why take Isotonix OPC-3?
1) Massive antioxidant uptake
This product contains powerful antioxidants that protect the cells and tissues. Antioxidants help prevent damage from free radicals, which cause ageing and disease. In a study, OPC-3 supplementation significantly decreased oxidative stress (the demand to neutralize free radicals) by 10 percent, and all major cardiovascular risk factors improved.
2) Enhanced absorption
Researchers have found the isotonic OPC-3 solution is six times more potent at neutralizing free radicals in the plasma within 10 minutes of consumption and is four times more bioavailable after 40 minutes than tablets.
3) Helps maintain healthy blood vessels and joints, as well as immune function
The product promotes healthy blood vessel dilation and joint flexibility. OPCs also show antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiviral and cancer-fighting potential, according to a review published in the “Alternative Medicine Review” journal in April 2000.
A 3-month supply of Isotonix OPC-3 is $90. Find out more at our next appointment
Keep up to date with all our latest news, offers and information on treatments by signing up to our newsletter.